Last Updated: June 28, 2022
I. Data Collection and Use.
We may collect and store some or all of the following information you make available to us:
- Information you provide when you contact us for help
In addition, the Application may collect and store additional information automatically, such as:
- Device registration data (e.g., the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type)
- Device settings (e.g., language preference)
- Mobile carrier
- Information about how you use the Application (for example, how many times you use the Application each day)
We and our service providers may use this information to operate and improve the Application, our other sites, applications, products and services, or to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, notices and marketing promotions. The Application may allow third parties to collect any of the information described above in order to provide parts of our services as well as to provide analytical data about your use of the Application back to us.
Advertising. The Application is supported via advertising, and collects data to help the Application serve and display ads. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with the Application and your device, which helps us keep the cost of the Application low or free. Advertisers and advertising networks may access and use the information made available by you or collected by the Application, including the unique device or advertising identifier associated with your device and your precise location information, in order to help analyze and serve targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere (including third-party sites and applications). We encourage you to review your device and Application settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of such information. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising-related use (on or off the Application, including third-party sites and applications). You may be able to stop further collection of certain information by the Application by updating your applicable device or Application settings, or you may uninstall the Application.
Third party and social services. The Application may utilize social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Frases 480. Frases 480 has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable. By using the Application, you expressly relieve Frases 480 from any and all liability arising from your use of any share functionality or third-party site accessed from the Application. We also may allow you to use Facebook Login to leverage your existing Facebook account to access features of the Application. Please review your privacy settings on your Facebook account, as those settings determine what information may be made available to us when you access the Application.
Children. We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Sharing Information. We may share the information you provide or that we collect:
- with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies as described above;
- to improve your experience with our Applications, products and services;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or other security issues, or respond to a government request, a subpoena or similar legal process;
- with our service providers who work on our behalf, and do not have an independent right to use the information we disclose to them; for example, they may handle credit card processing, data management, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management; and
- if we or the Application is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of applicable stock or assets.
III. Managing Your Information. We retain information for as long as required, allowed or we believe it useful, but do not undertake retention obligations. We may dispose of information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retention of information. You must keep your own separate back-up records. Please note that some or all of the data you provided may be required in order for the Application to function properly or may be retained in backup storage. If you reside outside the U.S., your information will be transferred to the U.S., and processed and stored there under U.S. privacy standards. By using the Application, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the U.S. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.